West Bloomfield Logo                  
Contact Us | Jobs | FAQ
Subscribe to email notification
Google site search

Storm Water


General Information


Rain Gardens

The Hydrologic System

Septic Systems

Fat, Oil, and Grease (FOG)

Ours To Protect Campaign


Drainage Complaint Process



Drainage complaints shall be handled through the Engineering Department. We will register your concerns and our Engineering Inspector, Ron Cook will follow up with an on-site visit. We may be able to offer you some suggestions or direct you to either the Oakland County Road Commission or Oakland County Water Resources Commission. Roads and drains adjacent to roads are usually handled by the Road Commission of Oakland County. A storm drain located within a lot (within property lines away from the road) may be the responsibility of the Oakland County Water Resources Commission or private party.

With more questions, please call the Oakland County Road Commission citizens service number at (248) 858-4804 or call the Engineering Department at (248) 451-4824.



Engineering Department Homepage